The Communications Office is the primary contact for local, regional and national media organizations, including Christian or faith-based outlets. Working closely with departments across campus, Communications staff are responsible for all aspects of media relations including:
- Issuing press releases and advisories
- Developing stories for Redeemer’s website
- Arranging media coverage of Redeemer University
- Providing photos, background information and contact information for media about Redeemer, its faculty and staff, and its events and activities
- Promoting Redeemer faculty and staff to the media
- Tracking Redeemer’s news coverage
cFor any media inquiries, including requests for interviews with Redeemer faculty and staff, please contact Shannon McBride, communications manager.